Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Fantasy House - Location Unknown
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I can go to number 10. Like, this weekend. DO WANT.
Same lets go
I’ve been to # 8!
Danu - Mother Goddess
In Celtic mythology, Danu is the mother goddess of the Tuatha Dé Danann (“the people of the goddess Danu”) and was said to have suckled other gods. She and her consort, Bilé, were the parents of the first chief of the Tuatha Dé Danann.
Danu is known by many other names and is considered a goddess of fertility, wisdom, and according to some, the wind. Her people call upon her for protection as well as for the sustenance of life.